Just when you think BrainPOP cannot get any better, they announced their new Make a Movie feature. Here are the highlights:
- This feature is only available in BrainPOP (work is underway for Jr. and ESL but no dates yet).
- You must be signed into your My BrainPOP account (if you are using the standard district password, you will not have access to this feature). To create your own account and directions for Single Sign On for your students, please click here.
- You can add images (from BrainPOP), short animations (from BrainPOP), text, labels, drawings.
- You can record your own voice or use the text to speech feature.
- Videos can be as long as 20 scenes and change the background colors.
- Students can submit the video to the teacher. Due to privacy issues, you cannot export the video outside of BrainPOP.
How could you use it in your class?