How To Access Google Account Away From School
- Type Google.com into the web browser
- Upper Right hand corner you will see Blue Sign In Rectangle
- Click Sign in
- Type in your email address –
- Type in your password – your 6 digit number (123456)
- You can access all the google apps at the Waffle House
- You can then access your school Google Classroom or BrainPop. Since you are signed into Google, there is also easy access from the Storyboardthat, Discovery Education, or Storybird websites. These two sites will not appear in the Waffle House (apps launcher).