Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Extreme Weather- WriteReader Style

 
Click here to read
Click here to read
Click here to read
Click here to read
Are you interested in extreme weather?  Beth-Ann Bulla’s and Lauren Roman’s third-grade students have become weather experts.  They recently shared their meteorological research by using WriteReader.  This was the first time they had used the application and the students loved it!  We even had some time to record their voices (one student told me that recording his book online was like being an actor with a scrip!).

Please share your comments and I will make sure the authors see your feedback.

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Great writing, third graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fantastic, informational books you have written! I really enjoyed the "what to do" part of each book and the "interesting facts" pages. Keep up the hard work! :) Mrs. Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What great authors! I enjoyed reading everyone's story. I'm so glad that Mrs. DeSantis shared this with all her followers. I'm in Caldwell, NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so proud of the work you all did! What a wonderful project!!

    ReplyDelete