Monday, January 25, 2021

Google Slides and BINGO!

 Google Slides and BINGO!


After sharing Jamboard Bingo with a few folks, I got this email from Gail Komm (SMS 7th-grade science educator):


 Rose shared the JamBoard bingo idea with me. Since I have more than 20 students in my class, I created a bingo board on google slides, but same exact setup. I'm having the students create their own bingo boards. We watched a BrainPop video and I'm asking them questions from the video. The answers are the keywords they used for their boards. They are loving it!!! 


Special thanks to Gail for responding to my request to share her slides and directions.  She even created a Bingo board you could copy!  Open this file and make a copy- you will be on your way to your first game!

No comments:

Post a Comment