Monday, February 1, 2021

Creating a puzzle reveal in Google Forms



I saw this on Facebook last night- as you answer the quiz, pieces of the puzzle are revealed.  Basically, it is a form (with data validation so you need to get the correct answer) and each section has a question.   Here is one I created if you want to try it!


While I used the template provided, it still took me a little while to create the images (with the puzzle pieces on top and then many screenshots).    I had not used the sketch pad feature in Sketch.io.  You do not need an account to use this site.  If you use the template, just add the questions and then replace the images with your photo reveal.  The first part of the video will walk you through the process.


Here are some resources:

YouTube How To from Teaching It

Template with  12 questions from Teaching It

My Template with 4 questions


No comments:

Post a Comment