Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The Adventures of Victor and Franky Boy




I recently received this email from Kelly DeAraujo (English/Special Education, Vernon Township High School).  Kelly attended my NJEA virtual session last fall on digital storytelling using Adobe Spark (and Storyboardthat).  It is with her permission I share this:

I am writing to share with you the digital storyboard created by my Grade 11 English pullout resource class. We read an adapted version of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and then wrote our own adaptation by turning it into a children's story. All of my students really enjoyed the creative process! We plan on sharing it with our elementary students in the district.


Many thanks to Kelly and her students for sharing their work! Please feel free to share comments with her students.


1 comment:

  1. This was such a great group project! You did a fantastic job. I'd love to do something like this with my 5th graders.

    ReplyDelete