Wednesday, August 26, 2015

How to share a wordle

savethe-wordle.JPG You can save a Wordle for use in PowerPoint or other application.  Here are my two suggestions: 1.     Make the Wordle and then create a screen shot (Use the Ctrl + Print Scrn keys). 2.    Go to a photo editing program (I use Paint) and paste in the screen shot.  3.    Now you can edit the images. (I usually delete the material on the screen shot I don’t need).  4.    Save the image as a jpeg.  You can now use it in any other application.  Or 1.    Create the Wordle and create a screen shot.2.    Paste the screen shot right into the PowerPoint slide.  You can them play with the size to try and show less of the screen. 3.    Save the PowerPoint as a jpeg file.  If you have another method, please share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment