Friday, September 11, 2020

Jamboard- Part 1- Third Grade Weekend News

How about using a Jamboard to allow your students to share their weekend experiences?    Karen Swierczek shared her recent experience. 


Karen with her third-grade students:


  1. First, I created my own Jamboard about my Weekend News by going to the waffle house and  clicking on Jamboard hitting the + sign(making sure to change the permissions to editing)

  2. Then I shared it in google classroom for the students’ access. 

  3. Then, I cleared the page and modeled how to use the tools on the left side of the slide and created another slide so kids could watch how I did it. I asked the students to pick a slide and start to create one of their own about their weekend news using the tools that I just modeled for them.

  4. When we are done, I’m going to have the students present their page to the class.


Next time I will label each slide with each child's name because some of the kids started to work on someone else's slide. 


(Remember, you can access Jamboard from the App Launcher (Waffle House for foodies like me!) in your school Google account.)


No comments:

Post a Comment