Wednesday, May 30, 2018

More to LOVE in Google Quizzes


Ever since I read these blog posts (6 Ways Quizzes in Google Forms are getting Smarter)
and ( Six new features coming to Google forms), I have been checking to see if the rollout
was complete- and today it is!


While you can read the complete update in the above blogs, here are my favorites additions:
  • There is now a running tally at the top right of the Google Quiz with the number of points.You will know exactly how points the quiz is worth.
  • If you are grading manually, you can now add fractions of a point. This will be helpful with partial credit.
  • The grid questions (both multiple choice and checkbox) can be automatically graded. (I used parts of speech in my sample.)
  • Google will try to anticipate the answer while you are writing the question.  On this sample quiz, I didn’t enter any of the answers to the two multiple choice questions.  Google suggested both the correct and incorrect answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment