Friday, May 11, 2018

My new favorite thing- Book Creator!


I’ll admit that I knew about Book Creator on the iPad (yet somehow I missed their Chrome introduction) and when I read this recent blog post from Richard Byrne
(Free Technology for Teachers) with their new read to me feature- I was smitten!  

Currently, each teacher has a free library of 40 books.  All the students in your
library can read the books and they can be shared with a link. Or you can
download or print the book!  


The book can include text, images, video and come in several formats (check out
the graphic novel/comic book ones!).  You can even add your own narration!

While I was going to share the ones I made about completing your paperwork
for Sayreville University classes, I quickly created this ebook about the SU quilts instead.  

What books would your students create?

No comments:

Post a Comment